Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Side Effects Of Sweet In Low

Depressants

For a long time since I wrote in my blog, well, I think Identi.ca, Facebook and Twitter have replaced the need to express, but hey , taking up that I write something that long ago a friend of mine told me, the final chapters of some cartoons of the eighties that many, including me, we could see. These final clarified are rumors spread that someone online but still leave much to think about.

Tsubasa, Captain Tsubasa
It was a cartoon when I first saw it I liked but after a while I was bored with the plot, spent days to get to the other field and score a goal be reminded of all his activity and bla bla bla. Have made several versions, but I really liked today, were more to the point.

not boring, it is said that the original ending of the story is that when Japan faces Brazil in the end of the world cup, near the end of the match Oliver Atom kicks the ball and the image turns white. When it fades, Oliver is shown in a hospital as a child, the image shows only the head toward the hip, he wakes up happy and tells his mom he dreamed of winning the final of the World Cup, its mother hugs him and then shows that Oliver NO LEGS!

whole plot was a dream, we must remember that in the first chapter, Oliver ball is saved by an accident, and indeed, was saved but not completely ran out of legs.

Supposedly, this final was broadcast once in Japan but realized it was an ending too strong and removed it.

Anyway, as I said, are rumors, no one says that is absolutely true, some say yes, others say no. The truth is that if enough traumante for a young child, see the end of history will show that, if I support the idea of \u200b\u200bhaving removed from the air, I think for some it was to go to a therapist for some years, not All, but if for some.


Dungeons & Dragon is
This story fu and very short, were apparently two or three seasons that were made and the final chapter was never done, and I think There is also the first chapter that shows the protagonists in the amusement park, or when they come into the world of dungeons and dragons, or when you give them weapons, in short, the final chapter was not done because many associations said the plot was a little satanic and stuff.

Well, if some remember, the dungeon master always gave a clue where "might" get out of this world and return home but always for some reason, bad luck, because of Selling, the villain of the history, never to return.

For in the final chapter, it seems, tells the players that are dead, after he boarded the roller coaster (I think), there was a accident where all were killed, the dungeon master and Selling in the end were the same person and that person was the devil and the place where they were was hell, it was all a game so have fun.

There is also another version, which has angered everyone Dungeon Master because he does not want to let them out and decide to defeat Venger, except Hank, the archer, who does not agree and the group is divided Hank convection does the rest not to kill and break the spell Venger, Venger learn they were actually a good angel but was tainted with evil, which in turn is also SON the Dungeon Master, in the end show them a way out return to her world and asks them what they want to do, whether to return or continue to fight the evil in the world of Dungeons & Dragons and ran the story without knowing which was the choice.

Actually, I consider it a bit strong for his age at the time, not so traumante, in my point of view at the end that gives the story of Oliver Atom but quite strong.

Again I mention these two ends are rumors, I do not know exactly if it is true or not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment