Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Tie-dye Peace Sign Cake
In Guatemala, it is very difficult to find good news either in print, radio or television. Today by chance I saw a story that caught my attention, it is the municipality of Pachalum in Quiché, the municipality conducted a project involving public safety, roads and tourism as well as free internet access via WiFi.
Actually I find very interesting this project as an example that actually if you want to do something for the welfare of the people can achieve and also serves other municipalities to also take the idea and can be implemented in their villages.
Truly, good In Guatemala there are still people who think and who dare to promote such projects and not be hopeful that the government will do something, but this Government is only decorative and does absolutely nothing just think how much money can be steal from the project that they think make dial.
Anyway, congratulations to Pachalun and move on. Here is the link where I saw the news Click Here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment