Go
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Catchy 60th Birthday Phrases
Internet Explorer and a small error
Go
this news if it gives me a lump of laughter if not pity, for many Internet Explorer is the fifth wonder and even a good friend told him some company who advised him to use Internet Explorer, based on what I ask myself, so good you can do many end users believe that browser only exists and is the best, well not want to go to discuss this because it is a good weapon for that riot. Go
Finally entering the subject of this post, I read a story that makes me laugh and really does not surprise me is that Microsoft announced there is a "new security holes in its browser, for a change in the Active X that seems to be very deadly and quite interesting to hackers and all the people who likes to have fun in violating safety and all those waves.
I think this and everybody knew it but so far Microsoft deigned to make it official. Astonishment and hurt me that a company with all necessary resources as has Microsoft let this kind of errors affecting a myriad of users and can lead to a serious problem in order to have if they happen to make a patch or say in Guatemala, a good Chapus to fix that little problem.
Well, for the moment I am using Firefox, you may need nails but I prefer my personal taste. Link
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment