We are pleased to receive a new partner who says the following:
"Surfing the net, I got a big surprise to find you. My name is Francisco Garcia Martin, I volunteered for 1 / 78 by the camp in Caceres in the CIR 3 3 ยช Cia then spent the Regiment. Transfer of El Pardo bound for Majority, I was there with Lt.. Quirantes and Cap. Munoz later move to the Square of Pioneers in which I graduated.
I have some marching through El Pardo and the Regiment. as well as all the volunteers who were in Caceres, the truth that I have very fond memories of everyone, both commanders and troops and I would like to contact any of my replacement. All persons who appear in the photo or were volunteers or replacement, and but one were of Staff.
Also I have the pleasure of sending you an order of the day on which service was spender coinciding with Christmas Eve, so the menu had so flavorful, but I have to admit ate was not bad in this Regiment.
Greetings
Francisco. "
0 comments:
Post a Comment