Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Reasons For Morning Dry Heaves

NEW MEETING Until then ... José Antonio ...

Labordeta was back in 1977 when I saw you singing for the first time. I was 17 and I only had one to go to El Pardo to perform military service. And I must tell you, wherever you are, since then, from that day I heard you sing of freedom, I began to feel really proud to be Aragonese ...
Whenever he could, went to your concert ... whenever he could, I read your poems ... whenever I could, I saw you on TV ... and twice I was lucky ... talk to you ... as you did with the world and in a way that captives.
For me and many Aragon has been and will be an example to follow, for your nobility, your clarity, your candor and your poise.
Now you're gone, never to return, but you've done with "a whole country in your backpack." Aragon lost a great person but we have gained an awareness, a spirit, a belief that you taught us to share ...
bye, José Antonio ... I will continue singing your songs ... forever! ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment