Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wiki Tile Refinishing

GRAVE: Error listenerStart Generate XLS Java

Making an OC4J to deploy Tomcat 6.0 this error appeared in the log of Tomcat, which can occur for two reasons (well those I gave to me) one of them is because the system is jdk compatible with Tomcat, googling around I discovered that jdk 1.5 is compatible with Tomcat 5.5 if you install a higher jdk give this problem. In my case I installed Tomcat 6.0 with JDK 1.6 update 10 and there was no problem now for the deploy has been made in Jdeveloper to run Tomcat you need to copy certain JAR files found in the folder of JDeveloper, which are

/ bc4j/lib
/ bc4j/jlib
/ jlib
/ jdbc / lib
/ BC4J/redist
/ ord / jlib
/ SQLJ / lib
/ jdev / lib
/ lib

All these libraries must be copied to the lib where Tomcat is installed. This only lift up the application service interface within Tomcat and ready.

0 comments:

Post a Comment