Monday, June 2, 2008

The Ups Man Brazilian Wax

Survey Results

The first survey I've done in this blog has come to an end, I had some comments against me as they felt it had to be there but hey, there were many reactions as comments between Huber and Saul (two of my best buddies) but did not major.

Was there another step reaction as Eric (better known in the underworld as the object) which I become aware and did a post on his blog he speaks on the phases that have or have the people who consume some alcohol but did not go there every Saturday and can be found on the chicha and its surroundings in order everyone does what he likes or not seem right.

Finally, a survey which was already known for won, Rat as true symbol of the beer remained in first place with 37% of the votes followed by Gustavo (Tavo) with 21% and Tuxtor to 18%. Although I feel that second place was thanks to Huber Tavo not know why, but anyway. I hope that there is no retaliation for this and if so, I do not care.

0 comments:

Post a Comment